• By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
• Permission is granted to view pages of this site and media contained therein for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only within the terms and conditions stated herein. This is the limited grant of a non-exclusive license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or noncommercial);
sell or otherwise use it for profit or in connection with a service in which you charge a fee or any kind or nature; attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any content herein site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
use the web site or materials for any improper or illegal purpose.
• This license shall automatically terminate without further notice if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the site owner at the site owner’s sole discretion. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
• The materials on this web site are provided "AS IS". The site owner makes NO WARRANTIES, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of use or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the site owner does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on or information in its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations of Liability
• In no event shall Site Owner, its officers, employees, directors, representatives, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns or suppliers be liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental or special damages, including but not limited to: loss of data, profits or benefits; business interruption; loss or injury resulting from use, inability to use or advertising of a product or arising out of any breach of any warranty, loss or injury resulting from purchase; use, inability to use or advertising of any service provided by any entity or person listed in the directory. Except as expressly provided in a separate agreement, the site owner shall have no liability whatsoever for any claim of any kind or nature, including but not limited to site owner's negligence, arising out of or in any way related to the directory, this web site or any agreement with site owner, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty or otherwise, which may be asserted by a user, member, client or customer. You knowingly and voluntarily release site owner from any and all liability and claims that you may have at any time in the past, present or future relating to use of this website or the directory, and you knowingly and voluntarily waive any and all claims you might have against site owner. In any event, site owner's aggregate liability for any and all losses and damages arising out of an agreement between the parties, this license, use of the web site or for any reason whatsoever related to the web site is limited to the minimum amount paid by the user for use of this site for one year at the time of the loss or damage, even if site owner or authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of these limitations may not apply to you. However, to the extent any such interpretation of these limitations could apply, the limitations shall be applied to the fullest extent possible under the law.
5. Revisions and Errata
• The materials appearing on site owner’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Site owner does not represent, guarantee or warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, reliable or current. Site owner may make changes, deletions and additions to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Site owner does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials or to maintain current information.
6. Injunctive Relief
• In the event of a breach of any of these terms and conditions, the parties agree that there would be no adequate remedy at law and that site owner, in addition to any other available legal or equitable remedies, is entitled to seek injunctive relief against such breach without any requirement to post bond as a condition of such relief. The user of the site owner’s web site hereby voluntarily waives all objections to site owner obtaining an injunction.
• Site owner and user shall notify site owner in writing of any claim or other legal proceeding involving the web site promptly after it becomes aware of any such claim of proceeding, and will also report all claimed or suspected failures of the directory or web site promptly after becoming aware of any such claimed or suspected failure, during the term of the limited license described herein.
• The user shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless site owner against any and all claims, disputes, or legal action of any kind whatsoever relating to his/her use of the directory, web site and links, and relating to his/her purchase or use of any product or service listed or advertised in the web site.
• Site owner has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Site Owner of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
11. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
• The sole and exclusive venue and jurisdiction for any and all claims and disputes of any kind relating to this license or site owner’s web site shall only be Courts of the UK, and the governing law shall be the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.